Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Celebrate Card - Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy Collection

Hello everyone - It's Tya up on the blog today sharing with you handmade card featuring the fun Happy Birthday Boy collection by Echo Park. What a fun and festive line this is! I adore the colors! They sure made making this card really fun!

 I started with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of Ultra White Felt Cardstock for the base of my card. I then used a piece of  4 x 5 1/4 inch Light Blue paper from the Coordinating Solids paper pack. This paper was added to  the card base.

I decorated the card with a few different pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad. The primary colors are my favorite! So bright and fun! I cut 2 of the papers into banner shapes and layered them on the card. I added foam tape on the orange star paper. I then cut a small piece of blue candle border paper and layered that on the card as well. I added a 18 inch piece of yellow bakers twine to the candle border paper.  I then had tons of fun choosing lots of stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet die cuts from the Ephemera pack. A few Enamel dots were added here and there as well.

I love adding die cut sentiments to my cards. The celebrate word was cut from some Yellow paper from the Coordinating Solid papers. I used the Hooray Word Die set to make this. I added the sentiment to the card front with a little liquid glue just to tack a few of the letters on the present down.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my card. This line has so many fun icons, I can not wait to make oodles more cards with this line! I hope I have inspired you to give this one a try! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Ultra White Felt Cardstock 
Hooray Word Die Set
Navy Light Blue Coordinating Solid Paper
Yellow Blue Coordination Solid Paper
Happy Birthday Element Sticker Sheet
Happy Birthday Boy 6x6 Paper Pad
Happy Birthday Boy Ephemera
Enamel Dots
Yellow Bakers Twine
Foam tape


No comments: