Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Go See Explore Layout



Hi everybody! It's Tya and it's my turn up on the blog today to share with you my layout featuring the awesome Go, See, Explore line! What a great set this is! I love the bright colors and fun icons. It sure made creating this layout extra fun!
To make my layout I started out with 2 pieces of kraft cardstock and then layered the A View of the World, and Let's Pack and Go papers for the base. I also added a couple of strips of You Got a Postcard paper in the center of the papers. I mounted all of my photos on some white cardstock and layered some of the Tickets paper behind my main photo on the left side of the paper. I added a few photo corners cut from black cardstock with my Silhouette to the corners of a few photos as well.

Let me show you a few close ups of the embellishments and journaling:

I started up in the corner with a globe sticker, a chipboard sentiment, a geotag sticker and a pearl brad. A few enamel stars and a brown twine bow finish this corner off.

In the bottom left corner is a fun cluster of pieces from the Frames and Tags Ephemera, some chipboard pieces ,a sticker and a globe brad with some more twine tied behind it. The postcard is cut from the 6x6 pad. More enamel starts are added here too.

To make my journaling spot, I cut a label out of Green Solid paper  with my Silhouette. I did another label and typed up my journaling. I used the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette and added the journaling to the green base.

On the journaling spot I left a space big enough to add a Mini Paper fan for some dimension. I added a banner sticker to the paper fan. I thought the sentiment was really fun.

On the top right side of the layout I added a few different tags from the Ephemera and a sticker sentiment. I added a chipboard star to one of the tags and sprinkled more enamel stars around.

Finally , on the right side of the layout, I made another cluster of embellishments here and used more tags, chipboard, brads and stickers. I again finished the cluster off with some brown twine and enamels stars. I like to keep all of my clusters cohesive so I tend to used similar embellishments in each of my clusters.
That's all there is to it! I hope I have inspired you to get out all of your travel photos and make some fun layouts using this super versatile and super fun line! Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
-Go See Explore Tickets
-Go See Explore You Got a Postcard
-Go See Explore Let's Pack and Go
-Go See Explore Yellow Green Solid
-Go See Explore Decorative Brads
-Go See Explore Frames and Tags Ephemera 
-Go See Explore Chipboard Accents
-Go See Explore 6x6 pad
-Go See Explore Enamel Shapes
-Go See Explore Mini Paper Fan 
-Go See Explore Element Stickers
-Kraft Cardstock
-White Cardstock
-Black Cardstock
-Silhouette Cameo
-5 Label Shapes
-Photo Corners
-Foam Tape and Pop Dots
-Brown Ink
-Brown Twine
-Watercolors (for splatters)


No comments: