Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Carta Bella Rock A Bye Baby Girl Gift Set

Hi there Echo Park fans, it's Tya and I am up on the blog today to share with you my project featuring the absolutely adorable Rock A Bye Baby Girl Collection by Carta Bella. I decided to create a simple gift set for my cute new baby niece.
(insert Tya Smith RAB Blog photo here)

In my gift set I have included a monogram letter frame and a diaper bag shaped gift card holder. Let's start with the frame:
(insert Tya Smith RAB photo 1 here)
The frame is a 5x7 white frame with the glass taken out. I cut a piece of the 3x4 Journaling Cards paper on the stripe side for the back ground. I cut a lowercase letter "e" out of some pink textured cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo. I then used the Petite Bows Embossing Folder on the letter. I added the letter to the background paper using foam tape.
(insert Tya Smith RAB photo 2 here)
I then added one of the cute new Mini Paper Fans to the bottom corner. I love the dimension and texture this gives! I also added a small flower circle sticker from the sticker sheet to the bottom corner.
(Insert Tya Smith RAB photo 3 here)
I then used two tags from the Ephemera and a blue chipboard heart from the Decorative Tags to make the decor for the top portion. I tied a white ribbon and some pink twine into a bow and added this to the top of the letter with a piece of foam tape.
(insert Tya Smith RAB photo 4 here)
To finish off the frame I added a sentiment from the Frames and Tags Ephemera Pack, a safety pin sticker and a small pink heart from the new Enamel Shapes pack.
( insert Tya Smith RAB photo 5 here)
To make the cute diaper bag gift card holder I used a cut file from the SVG Cutting Files site called a Diaper Bag Treat Box. I cut the box with my Silhouette using the Precious Bundle paper.
(Insert Tya Smith RAB photo 6 here)
I added another one of the awesome Mini Paper fans to the front of the bag and also added another small pink enamel heart.
(Insert Tya Smith RAB photo 7 here)
I added another tag from the Ephemera Pack and tied the tag to the bag handle with the same ribbon and twine as I used on the frame. I also added one more of the circle flower stickers to the tag.
(Insert Tya Smith RAB photo 8 here)
This cute bag is the perfect size to add a gift card to the inside.
(Insert Tya Smith RAB photo 9 here)
I hope I have inspired you to make a cute gift set like this one. I love thinking of fun, clever ways to give gift cards- the diaper bag was the perfect touch to my gift set! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! Happy Crafting everyone!

Products used:
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl 3x4 Journaling Cards
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Precious Bundle
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Frames and Tags Ephemera 
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Sticker Sheet
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Decorative Brads
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Petite Bows Embossing Folder
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Enamel Shapes
-Rock A Bye Baby Girl Mini Paper Fans
- Pink Textured Cardstock
-White sheer ribbon
-Pink twine
-Glue Dots
-Foam Tape
-Small Hole punch
- Diaper Bag Treat Bag SVG cut file ( from the SVG Cutting Files site)
-Silhouette Cameo
-Sizzix Big Shot Machine








No comments: