Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Digital Inspiration with Tya

Hi there -  I have a Digital Layout to share with you today. I just wanted to share with you a quick tip - I loved using the 3x4 Journaling Spots found in Lori's new I Love Family collection as page elements. Many of the spots have darling icons as well as spaces for journaling.



 As you can see in my layout I used 4 different journaling spots and then one photo. This layout came together rather quickly when using this technique. I love adding little bits and pieces of embellishments to the cards to dress them up.

Products used:
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek!  Have a great week!


3 comments:

Creative Daisy Foodie & Designs said...

How do you do digital layouts

Creative Daisy Foodie & Designs said...

How do you do digital layouts

Tya Smith said...

Hi Creative Daisy Designs -
I used Photoshop CS5 and I get my digital collections from an awesome website called Snap Click Supply. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)