Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flip Flap 3 Bars Card Tutorial with Tya

Hello - I am up today to share with you  a quick tutorial on how to put together the new Flip Flap Cards from Lori Whitlock.  Lori came out this week with a bunch of these adorable cards so I thought I would show you really quick how to put it together.

I am using the A2 Flip Flap 3 Bars card (LW SVG Shop) (Silhouette) and the Pinstripes line that Lori designed for Echo Park.  This card would be wonderful for Father's Day!



To start - open the file in your cutting software. Go ahead and cut the papers out.
Here are the pieces all cut out. The brown piece is the base and the other pieces are for the front and bars of the card.

Once the papers are cut out - go ahead and start folding the card base. First fold the far left side of the card into the center on the fold line.

 Next fold the right hand side of the card back towards the left on the folded line.

Finally - Fold the left hand side over once again on the folded line. You can see the bars on this fold.


Now - assemble the remaining pieces to the card front. I added some pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad and some word strip stickers that fit perfectly on the bars. I also added some enamel dots to the bars as well for some dimension.
This isn't included in the cut file - but I added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of cardstock to the inside of the car and decorated this piece with some washi tape and more stickers from the Pinstripes line. Add some twine to the tag and that's all there is to it!
I just love fun fold cards and I can see myself using these over and over again! They are so fun! So I hope after you see how easy they are to put together - you will want to make some of your own. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!



No comments: