Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Sweet and Simple Card Set featuring Doodlebug Design Swiss Dot Papers

 Hello Doodlebug fans - today I am up on the ol' blog  to showcase the adorable Swiss Dot pattern papers. These papers are some of my absolute favorites and I have loved all the different ways my Design Team friends have used the papers. I decided to do up a simple card set in some of my favorite colors to show you just how perfect the swiss dot papers are for a basic staple to keep in your scrapbook stash.

I did up 4 cards using some cardstock, and 4 colors of the swiss dot paper. I also added some other Doodlebug staples that I use on all my projects like bakers twine, buttons, Sprinkles and mini doilies. I had a lot of fun playing with all the fun designs and the swiss dot papers add that perfect touch of not being too busy, but adding some interest with the dot pattern. Here are the cards close up:

 As you can see in the card below - the papers are a solid color and a white dot on one side, and then white with a colored dot on the other side. So versatile and fun!


 That's all there is to them! Sometimes simple really is best, and I love that the adorable Doodlebug products were able to take center stage on these cards. Hopefully I have inspired you to whip up a batch of your own and use your favorite colors! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

donna said...

Super Cute from Super Cute Tya...Nice job!!!