Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mason Jar Shaker Tags - Doodlebug Design Bunnyville Line

Hi friends! I am blog today and I am up to share my Bunnyville project with you. I am always looking for fun ways to add Doodlebug products to my holiday decor and gift giving packaging. I was smitten with the adorable icons that come with the Bunnyville collection and knew that I wanted to make some fun shaker tags to tie on to these cute chocolate bunnies that I put in some mason jars. Check them out!

It was really simple to make these tags. I cut a tag shape using my Silhouette using the Coloring Eggs pattern paper and some Textured Cardstock. To make the tag a shaker I only had to add a couple of extra supplies. I cut out an additional tag for the back and then I added a sheet of acetate to hold the sequins in. To make the shaker window, I simply added some foam tape in between the acetate and the back tag and then added the sequins. I also decorated the tag window with some bunnies and eggs from the Icon Sticker sheet and some jellybean Sprinkle Shapes. I added some Teensy Type letter stickers to spell out my children's names. I then added a Fancy Frill along the bottom of the tag.


After I finished assembling the tags, I took about a yard of Chunky Twine and wrapped it around the top of the mason jar. I then added the tag, tied a bow and that was all! Super easy - but super cute and fun too!


Hopefully I have inspired you to pick up some Bunnyville products of your own to dress up your Easter holiday treats! My kids loved the extra touch of  shaker part of the tag! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!

No comments: