Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Perpetual Planner



Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!  This is my very first blog post as a new member of the Snap Click Supply Design team and I am so excited for this new venture. There are some AWESOME digital designs on Snap Click Supply! I am excited to share with you today this really fun and easy to put together Perpetual Planner. I don't know about you but as soon as the New Year comes around, my thoughts turn to setting organization goals for the upcoming year. One of the areas that I really want to focus on this year is having a plan for my memory keeping and this planner was an easy solution to get me on the right track to stay organized.
  


I started with the Life Planner templates from Lori Whitlock. They were just what I needed to get my ideas down for planning out my pages. I loved how there is a spot to sketch out my layout and also lines next to each date for a little journaling about what happened that day.

The templates come as a PDF file so I opened up Week 1 and got to work.



 I used the adorable Typeset Collection by Basic Grey for the papers and elements on my pages. There are so many darling shapes and elements that were perfect for my planner.
I started with a letter sized document and then began dragging and dropping papers and elements into the document to make my page. Here is Week 1:



Here is Week 2




I also designed a cover to go on the front page of my planner. I am going to use a 3 ring binder and page protectors to put the pages in. These will be easy to pull in and out and edit when I need to by using this method. 

Here are a few close ups of the planner after I got it all printed out and ready to place in the binder –I love the color scheme of this kit – all my favorites – black with pops of color!










Hopefully by utilizing this method I will be able to keep on track and plan my pocket scrapbook layouts for the 2016 year. Hopefully I have inspired you to create this fun and easy planner for your own use. With a few simple files and a cute binder- you too can have a cute planner of your own. Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Supplies Used:
Typeset Complete Collection by Basic Grey
Life Planner by Lori Whitlock
3 Ring Binder
Page Protectors
Cardstock

No comments: