Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Doodlebug Design Color Challenge - Bubblegum Scrapbook Layout

Hi Doodlebug friends - it's my turn up on the blog today to show you my project for the Color Challenge. I chose the adorably named Bubblegum for my color of choice. Now usually I go for black ( it is my favorite color after all :) but I decided to stretch myself and do a bright pink layout! I knew the exact photo that I wanted to use and it was a perfect match for all the bright and happy bubblegum products that I had. So I am lucky enough to not only be on the design team for Doodlebug, but I do get to do some work at the home office and this year I got to attend the winter CHA trade show in Anaheim with a few of the Doodlebug crew. Everyday we dress in a different color polo shirt that matches the booth and we took a "selfie" of a few of us girls in our bright bubblegum shirts. I love how this layout turned out :)  Here it is -

As you can see I used several different types of pattern papers including Petite Print, a Bubblegum Heart print from an older Valentines day line and a few different papers from the Kraft in Color line. Of course the thing I love the most about Doodlebug products is even if my Bubblegum papers were from a recent release or a few releases ago - the shades always match perfectly! I love that!
 I used several different washi tapes to make this fun banner. I used the regular size and the thin size on a length of bubblegum bakers twine. My title was made with Bubblegum Skinny Cardstock Stickers and a glitter sprinkle for the dot on the "i"
 I used a few different heart Doodlepops and stickers as well as some Bubblegum jewels and pearls. The title is made from Bubblegum Chippers letters.
 I mounted my journaling on a doily and some awesome textured cardstock. I added some more bakers twine around the cardstock for a fun touch.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to add a little "pop" of Bubblegum pink to your next scrapbook or paper craft project! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Silvia Barrera said...

I really love yor LO Tya!!! Bubblegum is my favorite color too!!!