Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Hi There Friends -I am  here to show you this super fun mini album that I made using Doodlebug Design's Friendly Forest line. I am going to fill it  with photos and memories of all the things that I am thankful for. This will be great to put out over the holidays to look at.


 I used a beautiful teal plastic frame that I picked up at my local Michael's Store. I took the plastic center section out so the pages could flip easily. The pages are 3 1/4 x  5 and fit perfectly in this 4x6 size frame. I punched to holes in the tops of my pages and added 1 inch book rings to hang the pages on.


 Here are the inside pages. I loved using all sorts of different techniques on my pages. From pocket pages to little flaps that you can lift up - I love adding lots of fun variations to my mini albums.


 I made a fun flip up feature on this page using my papers and a piece of washi tape to hide the purple cardstock where you could add a photo or a journaling spot.




 On this one I used a doily that I cut in half and wrapped the edges around the paper to make a
neat pocket.



  These big leaf and acorn shapes from the Friendly Forest Craft kit were perfect for this page
One last pocket page with a colorful clothespin used as the pull feature.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this cute twist on a mini album. I love that it comes with its own stand! Such a fun feature! Have a wonderful day and Happy Creating!





       








4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

I know I already told you, but it bears repeating!!! I totally love this Tya!!

Teri said...

I love the use of the doily as a pocket. Awesome idea.

Unknown said...

This is so festive, and fun!!! You always do amazing work! I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so festive, and fun!!! You always do amazing work! I love it!